Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Thursday, September 26, 2013
Sunday, August 25, 2013
Monday, August 19, 2013
Also, here are some step by step photos of making the pinwheel accessory:
1. All you need is some fabric (seen here is red felt), scissors and a glue gun (or craft glue).
2. Cut out a small square of fabric. Cut on each corner diagonally toward the middle.
3. Put a dab of glue in the center.
4. Fold the left corners of each slit into the center. Add glue to hold each corner down.
5. Ta-da! A finished pinwheel accessory!
6. If you want to add embellishments, you can make another layer of pinwheel to glue on top,
7. And add a button on top...or really whatever you'd like!
8. Don't forget to buy a tube of Girlie Glue to go with your new pinwheel! And if you're not the crafty type, type FRESHLIVING into the comments section when you buy your glue, and we'll send you one for free. Hurry though, when they're gone, they're gone!
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
We hope you enjoy your last week(s?) before sending the littles off to school. And don't forget to get a tube of Girlie Glue for the new year. Our daughters have had so much fun matching felt earrings to their school clothes!
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Ashlyn (far left) and Katie (second from right) with the Good Things Utah gals
our newest addition: vintage bows--aren't they darling?
My newest addition: Emmett. Isn't he darling?
Hope you're enjoying the HOT summer! We appreciate you loyal fans of Girlie Glue. We are so grateful for you!