Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Thursday, September 26, 2013
Sunday, August 25, 2013
Monday, August 19, 2013
Also, here are some step by step photos of making the pinwheel accessory:
1. All you need is some fabric (seen here is red felt), scissors and a glue gun (or craft glue).
2. Cut out a small square of fabric. Cut on each corner diagonally toward the middle.
3. Put a dab of glue in the center.
4. Fold the left corners of each slit into the center. Add glue to hold each corner down.
5. Ta-da! A finished pinwheel accessory!
6. If you want to add embellishments, you can make another layer of pinwheel to glue on top,
7. And add a button on top...or really whatever you'd like!
8. Don't forget to buy a tube of Girlie Glue to go with your new pinwheel! And if you're not the crafty type, type FRESHLIVING into the comments section when you buy your glue, and we'll send you one for free. Hurry though, when they're gone, they're gone!
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
We hope you enjoy your last week(s?) before sending the littles off to school. And don't forget to get a tube of Girlie Glue for the new year. Our daughters have had so much fun matching felt earrings to their school clothes!
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Ashlyn (far left) and Katie (second from right) with the Good Things Utah gals
our newest addition: vintage bows--aren't they darling?
My newest addition: Emmett. Isn't he darling?
Hope you're enjoying the HOT summer! We appreciate you loyal fans of Girlie Glue. We are so grateful for you!
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
We are so excited to have Girlie Glue expand and to have it be sold in so many boutiques and stores across the country--and even into Canada and Brazil! Thank you, thank you.
Here is Katie mixing up one of the new batches of Girlie Glue
If you or someone you know is interested in selling Girlie Glue alongside their bows or in their shop, please contact Katie for wholesale prices by email at Katie@girlieglue.com
Friday, March 15, 2013
1. Use Girlie Glue to stick an accessory or earrings to your little one.
2. Take a picture of her (or him--moustaches count too!)
3. Post the picture to Facebook and tag Girlie Glue (we want to see it too!) by Easter (March 31).
4. Bonus point for Blog posts, Tweets, Pins and Instagram shares too! (You can tell us about those on our Facebook page!)
Up to three winners will win a tube of Girlie Glue, and an accessory pack including earrings or hairbows or moustaches (you can choose!)
So take some photos and start sharing!
Friday, February 22, 2013
We are so excited to see Girlie Glue being used all over the world! Here are a couple of pictures of some darling babies (thanks to their moms for sending them our way!) making perfect use of the glue.
We love the blue bow with Roxxy's blue eyes and the fancy pearls with the black on Vida make her ready for a ball!
If you've got pictures of your girlie girl, send them our way so we can post them! Girlieglue@yahoo.com.
Monday, February 11, 2013
Sorry it has been awhile--we caught a good flu over here at our place. Blogging is only one thing I'm behind on! Here are a couple of photos of Penny and Mabel to give you some ideas for Valentines Day accessories.
And remember, this week I'm sending free heart or candy accessories with every Girlie Glue purchase!
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Monday, January 7, 2013
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Hey all! Hope you had a wonderful Holiday season. I wanted to post some pictures of some accessories so you'll have an idea of things you can create. These can all be stuck on with Girlie Glue.
The first two pictures are accessories created by Katie. The last two are photos sent to us by Whittney. Isn't the strawberry fun?
Do you have pictures of your cute little girl wearing her accessories? Send them our way email@example.com and we'll post them here!