Also, here are some step by step photos of making the pinwheel accessory:
1. All you need is some fabric (seen here is red felt), scissors and a glue gun (or craft glue).
2. Cut out a small square of fabric. Cut on each corner diagonally toward the middle.
3. Put a dab of glue in the center.
4. Fold the left corners of each slit into the center. Add glue to hold each corner down.
5. Ta-da! A finished pinwheel accessory!
6. If you want to add embellishments, you can make another layer of pinwheel to glue on top,
7. And add a button on top...or really whatever you'd like!
8. Don't forget to buy a tube of Girlie Glue to go with your new pinwheel! And if you're not the crafty type, type FRESHLIVING into the comments section when you buy your glue, and we'll send you one for free. Hurry though, when they're gone, they're gone!